Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country?
105 scholarships – 30 full tuition fee and 75 of 50% towards tuition fee
You can apply for this scholarship if you
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below* AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time Masters degree programme (including MRes) at Nottingham in 2011 – Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences and Faculty of Science, plus some courses in the School of Geography, Institute for Science & Society, Institute of Work, Health & Organisations, and courses allied to Operations Management in the Business School
The closing date for applications is 6th April 2011
*Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa
- Applicants for competitive International Office scholarships must first have applied for and obtained an offer of study at Nottingham for September 2011.
- Applications may be submitted up until the closing date for each scholarship – applications close at 12 midnight (UK time) on the dates shown.
- It is very important you complete your form correctly before you submit it – we are not able to change your online application once you have submitted it.
- You should think about the questions and how you will answer them before you submit your application – please preview the questions you will be asked here.
- It is a good idea to type out your answers separately before you enter the form, think about them over a few days and then copy them into the application form.
- You may also find our Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions helpful before you complete your application form.