It is to announce Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd is now accepting applications for Assistance Vice President and Officer Grade 2 vacancies. Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd is one of the most renowned banks in Pakistan. Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd Bank Jobs.
Candidates with a Graduate, Post Graduate, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics and ACCA degree are eligible to apply for Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd Bank Jobs 2020. Candidates Male/Female who are seeking for the bank jobs are encouraged to apply for ZTBL Jobs 2020.
ZTBL Jobs 2020 Details
Organization: Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd
Gender: Both Male/Female can apply
Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate in Finance, Business Administration, CommerceEconomics or ACCA
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Package: 40,000 Rs to 60,000 Rs
Age: For Assistant Vice President Max Age 45 for Officer Grade 2 Max Age 35
Application Deadline: 16th February 2020
Vacancies Announced in ZTBL Jobs 2020
Following vacancies are announced in Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd Jobs 2020:
- Officer Grade 2
- Assistant Vice President
To apply for ZTBL Jobs 2020 you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for ZTBL Jobs 2020.
- Candidate with minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 can apply.
- The applicant must have secured 60% marks in the previous degree.
- Candidates holding dual nationality are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA is provided for the interview.
Imp: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further formalities
Applying Procedure of ZTBL Jobs 2020
To apply for Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd Bank Jobs you need to follow the following steps:
- Applying process is online.
- Candidates will need to deposit a 200 Rs amount in any ZTBL Branch.
- You need to upload slip detail in the online application form.
- After the submission of the online application visit the OTS official website for the Roll no and the Test date and venue.
- The official link of a ZTBL Job 2020 application form is given below the best of luck with the application.