This is the latest advertisement that Punjab Education Foundation has announced “Punjab Education Foundation PEF Paid Internship 2018 ” will be of One Year Internship Duration. The monthly stipend will be 25000 PKR per month. The PEF urgently required male and female candidates for the internship. Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) is a government organization of Pakistan in Punjab which is dedicated to promoting the quality education at an affordable cost for students who are committed towards learning and achieving high results. The male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for this internship program. Check the below latest advertisement. The internship will be in different cities of Pakistan. The Interns will be required to visit different cities of Punjab in the Internship Program. The TA/DA will be provided to interns.
- Maximum age of candidates must be 30 years.
- Must have a Masters or Bachelor’s degree (4 years) in any Discipline from any HEC recognized institute.
- The applicant must be having Punjab Domicile
- The applicant must possess a valid CNIC.
- The females and males students are encouraged to apply.
Following Documents are Required for the Punjab Education Foundation PEF Paid Internship 2018:
- Must have valid CNIC
- Domicile of Punjab
- Latest Final Transcript/Degree
- Create an account and fill the online application form.
- Interested candidates need to fill the online application form.
- shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and test.
For More Information:
Punjab Education Department
29-A Model Town, Lahore.
Ph: 042-99232774, 75, 66