- Maximum age of candidates must be 30 years.
- Must have a Masters or Bachelor’s degree (4 years) in any Discipline from any HEC recognized institute.
- The applicant must be having Punjab Domicile
- The applicant must possess a valid CNIC.
- The females and males students are encouraged to apply.
Following Documents are Required for the Punjab Education Foundation PEF Paid Internship 2018:
- Must have valid CNIC
- Domicile of Punjab
- Latest Final Transcript/Degree
- Create an account and fill the online application form.
- Interested candidates need to fill the online application form.
- shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and test.
For More Information:
Punjab Education Department
29-A Model Town, Lahore.
Ph: 042-99232774, 75, 66