Applications are invited for the State Bank of Pakistan Training Scheme OG 2 Jobs 2019 SBOTS State Bank Officers Training Scheme Online Registration for the SBOTS 23rd Batch for SBP Jobs 2019 announced for the fresh young individuals looking to have a job in Pakistan State Bank.
Monetized salary of Rs: 82,000/- per month and other perks and benefits as per Bank’s rules. Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0 from HEC recognized Pakistani institution.
State Bank of Pakistan Training Scheme 2019 Details
- Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0 from HEC recognized Pakistani institutions.
- Foreign degree holders are required to submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by HEC along with the application. Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply
Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems & Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources, and Agriculture.
Maximum 26 years as on deadline of applications. Age limit shall be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA, Northern Areas, Gilgit Baltistan, Baluchistan, and Azad Kashmir; and by 05 years for employees of SBP and its subsidiaries subject to fulfilling all other eligibility requirements.
After completion of all pre-induction formalities including medical and psychological examinations, the selected candidates shall be required to undergo “Applied Focused Theoretical Training” (residential) at National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad.
- Monetized salary of Rs: 82,000/- per month and other perks and benefits in Salary Scale of OG-2 as per Bank’s rules.
- The medical facility as per Bank’s rules.
- Staff Loans & other benefits and allowances as admissible under New Compensation & Benefits Structure as per Bank’s rules.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process along with attested copies of educational/professional documents, Equivalence Certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification), original (test) Deposit Slip, domicile and CNIC.
- Please be informed that if at any stage of selection it is proved that you do not meet the required eligibility criteria as per advertisement, your candidature for the position would be withdrawn/canceled immediately.
The last date to apply for the State Bank of Pakistan Training Scheme 2019 is 11th March 2019
How to Apply
Online Apply through NTS. The Links are given below. Click on “Online Application Form“. Read the instructions carefully and submit the application form after filling the required details. Application Form and Deposit Slip will be emailed after submission of Online Application Form.