Punjab Government Servants Benevolent Fund Board provides services to Punjab government employees since 1960. The Punjab Benevolent Fund Board is a governmental organization supporting the serving and retired provincial government employees as well as widows/ children of deceased government servants across the province. All the services are under under the provisions of The Punjab Government Servants Benevolent Fund Ordinance, 1960.
Who can apply for Educational Scholarship?
The Provincial Benevolent Fund Board invites applications for Educational Scholarships for the year of 2019. All those students can apply for the Benevolent Fund Educational Scholarships 2019, whose father or mother is/was an employee of Punjab government (Whether, in-service, retired or died).
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Only two children of Punjab government’s in-service, retired or died employees can apply for the scholarship. In addition, applicant student must have passed his/her matric or higher exam with 60% marks and is registered in next class. But, if any student is studying in special education intuition then three children can apply for this scholarship.
Similarly, three children of died or retired disable employees can apply this scholarship. Moreover, children of died or retired disable employees can also apply for primary to matric scholarships.
According to Reference No. BF-68/11 Dated 07-09-2019, if both father and mother are Punjab government’s employee then they both can apply for their each child individually.
How to Apply for Punjab Government Servants Benevolent Fund Educational Scholarships 2019?
Employees of Punjab government download application form and get attested by their department’s head and submit following offices via department’s head. (Click here to download application)
|Sr. No.||Type of Employee||Office to Submit Application Form|
|1||Gazetted employees (Grade 16 to Grade 22)
Non-Gazetted employees (Grade 1 to Grade 15)
|The Provincial Benevolent Fund Board, Alflah building, Quaid-e-Azam Road, Lahore|
|2||All Non-Gazetted employees Grade 1 to Grade 15 (except Secretariat employees
|Respective Deputy Commissioner (DC) or District’s Benevolent Fund Board Office.|
What documentation is required with application form?
Following attested copies must be attached with application form:
- Copy of Student’s CNIC or B-form
- CNIC Copy of both father and mother, in case of death, copy of guardian’s CNIC
- .December 2018 Salary slip of in-service employees, while retired employee attach a copy of pension book (PPO)
- Student’s result card issued for the year of 2018 by board or university (Copy downloaded from internet is not acceptable.
- All other document’s attested copies, unattested copies are not acceptable.
- For more details look into following attached copy of advertisement.
Current rates for award of Educational Scholarship granted to the children of government servants per annum are as follows: (Updated on 19-01-2019)
Government has revised rates for Punjab Government Servants Benevolent Fund Educational Scholarships on 19-01-2019, below you can check old rates as well as new rates.
- Primary to Matric level Rs. 20000 [Old rate was Rs. 5000]
- F.A, B.A and equivalent level Rs. 50000 [Old rate was Rs. 14000]
- M.A and equivalent level, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), DVM, B.Sc (Hon), Agri, B. Pharmacy, M.Phil, PhD, etc. Rs. 50000 [Old rate was Rs. 16000]
- Primary to Matric level Rs. 5000 [Old rate was Rs. 1500]
- F.A, B.A and equivalent level Rs. 10000 [Old rate was Rs. 3000]
- M.A and equivalent level, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), DVM, B.Sc (Hon), Agri, B. Pharmacy, M.Phil, PhD, etc. Rs. 10000 [Old rate was Rs. 6000]
Note: A special scholarship is awarded to the high achievers i.e. children securing 90% or more marks in any examination in (Matriculation or above), are awarded Rs 50,000 instead of normal rates.
Application Submission Deadline:
Submit scholarship application form by hand or through post between 01-01-2019 to 31-3-2019. Applications received after 31-03-2019 will not be entertained.
For getting official guidelines contact to Ahmad Faraz (Administrative Officer Benevolent Fund) Phone No. 042-99204035.