Deadline to apply is 15th April 2017
How to Apply for PM Youth Internship Program?
Interested eligible candidates are required to Apply Online at:
www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk or click at this word:
For any querry contact at: 0321-6261114
Monthly Stipend & Number of Internees:
12,000 PKR per month will be given to Internees during Internship Period (One Year Duration).Total Number of Internees will be 50000.
The Latest Advertisement of Prime Minister Youth Internship Program 2017 Phase 2 Online Registration Latest Advertisement Published in Daily Express,Jang & The News Newspapers on Sunday 26th of March 2017.
PM Youth Internship Program 2017 Phase -2 ( National Internship Program 2017 )
Eligibility Criteria/ Who can Apply?
Those candidates which satisfy below mentioned conditions for PM Youth Intership Program 2017 (National Internship Program 2017):
- 16 years HEC educational qualification (BA, BBA, BS, MBA, M.COM, MA, M.SC, MCS and other equivalent degree).
- 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma is the minimum criteria for National Internship Program.
- 03 years diploma holder (DAE) after Matric/ (FA FSC).
- Age Limit is upto 25 Years as on 28-2-2017 and 28 year for Baluchistan.
- Pakistani Nationality and must not be below 18 years.
- Madrassa Graduates.
- Those individual who have already availed any Government Youth Training Program /Scheme.
- Government or semi-Government Servants are also not eligible.
- Full time students in any Public / Private educational institution.