PEL Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2018 is open for bachelor and masters students. PEL is one of the best and leading electronic companies, a pioneer of electrical manufacturing in Pakistan. It is enhancing your way of lifestyle by giving comforts with electrical devices and helping you to save energy compared to other manufacturing industries since so many years of excellence.
Every year the PEL Pakistan offers an internship to the interested and eligible candidates of Pakistan. For current year PEL also announced the summer internship program. Undoubtedly this is one of the best career-oriented opportunities for you. The reasonable stipend is also given to the candidates during the learning process. In order to polish your professional skill and abilities, PEL is one of the leading platforms for you.
Fields of PEL Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2018
- Account and Finance
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mathematical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Customer Services
- Sales Marketing
- Human Resource
- International Relations
- Business Development
- Health and Safety
- Graphics Designing
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
- Quality Control
PEL Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2018 Eligibility Criteria
ere below we have listed the eligibility criteria, general instructions, and requirements imposed by the authority of PEL for Summer Internship Program 2018.
- The interested candidate must have a graduation or master degree in any discipline from an HEC recognized institute.
- The candidates must have 3.00 CGPA out of 5 in graduation or master degree or equivalent to masters or graduation.
- The eligibility also based on the well maintains the character and professional aptitude as well.
- All interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for the PEL Pakistan Summer Internship Programs 2018.
How To Apply
All interested candidates are requested to apply for application as soon as possible before the due date.
- The interested or willing candidates are instructed to send their CV and One Recommendation Letter from the University to the following email address must mention the subject line.
- Mention Your Discipline in the subject line.
The email is firstname.lastname@example.org Must avail this opportunity with any hesitation! Stay connected with us for further related information and material.
Apply Before 28 May 2018