Applications are invited to apply for the PEEF Master Scholarship 2019. This is the latest scholarship announced on 16th January 2019. The Student Must have a Punjab Domicile in order to be eligible for PEEF Master Scholarship.
These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in partner universities and government post graduate colleges of the Punjab. The Students with BA/ BSc/ BCOM/ BS/ BBA Degree can apply.
These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in partner universities and government post graduate colleges of the Punjab. In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master’s level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
Following monthly scholarship stipend rates are admissible for the year 2018-19.
- Payment of 100% tuition fees (As per PEEF Master’s level scholarship policy)
- PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates.
a. Day scholar PKR. 3,000/- per month.
b. Boarder PKR. 5,000/- per month.
Duration Of the Scholarships
- PEEF scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled in. However, if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act; the University/ or the PEEF, reserve the right to cancel the scholarship.
The students must have:
- Punjab domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ BSc/ BCOM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2016 / 2017 / 2018 (annual) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a fulltime student in the current academic year (2018-19) in a partner university.
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon / evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master’s scholarships.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than PKR. 30,000/-
- Children of Government employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from the condition of income, if salary is only source of income.
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted from the condition of income limit
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University / government post graduate college.
- Following students are not eligible for PEEF Master’s level scholarship:
- Students who have already passed / got MA / MSc / MS / MPhil etc. degree.
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session.
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*).
- Availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement.
The last date to apply for the PEEF Master Scholarship 2019 is 4th February 2019.
How To Apply
- PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner universities and all government post graduate colleges of Punjab..
- Please download the scholarship application form from PEEF website and submit the duly filled scholarship application form to respective university / post graduate college (the scholarship application forms can also be requested from the financial aid office of the respective university / office of the principal of post graduate college)
- Scholarship application forms submitted directly to PEEF shall not be entertained.