Applications are welcomed for the 2019 Mexican Government Scholarship for the benefit of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) empowers outside nationals who are keen on concentrate for a specialization, graduate degree or doctorate, leading graduate or postdoctoral research, or partaking in an undergrad or graduate – level scholastic versatility program, to take an interest in the 2019 Mexican Government Scholarship Program for International Students. The Scholarship is Fully Sponsored by the Mexican Government
This Scholarship for International Students is an excellent opportunity to explore the horizons of different industries. The Free Scholarship will cover all the Expenses of a Participant. Mexican government invites every year scholarships for Students under amexcid scholarship.
This Full Scholarships for Students consists of Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Graduate Scholarships, Masters Scholarships for International Students & Ph.D. Scholarships, Doctoral Scholarships.
- Country: Mexico
- Organization: The Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID)
- Course Level: Following are the degree For this Program
- Undergraduate Degree
- Graduate Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Specialization in any Subject
- Ph.D. Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- Course Duration: Following is the time duration of different degrees
- Undergraduate & Graduate Mobility Programs (One Academic Term (trimester, quarter or semester))
- Graduate-Level research and postdoctoral fellowships (12 Months (1 Month Minimum))
- Specialization (1 Year)
- Masters Degree (2 Years)
- Doctoral Programs (3 or 4 Years (according to the program)
- Medical specialization and subspecialization (3 Years)
• Month to month stipend of 4 (four) times the estimation of the unit of Measure and Actualization (UMA) for Undergraduate versatility grants, Specializations, Master’s degrees or Masters-level research, Spanish dialect or Mexican culture courses. Amid 2018, the stipend was ascertained with the base compensation in Mexico City and was likeness 9,604.80 pesos (roughly USD 529.77).
• Monthly stipend of 5 (five) times the estimation of The Unit of Measure and Actualization (UMA) for Doctoral projects and Research periods, Postdoctoral cooperations and Medical claims to fame and subspecialties. Amid 2018, the stipend was figured with the base compensation in Mexico City and was likeness 12,066.00 Mexican pesos (roughly USD 665.52).
• Monthly stipends are not detachable or halfway. The Scholarships will be paid toward the finish of every month.
• Registration charges and educational cost, as built up by the program at every establishment, subject to an official conclusion of the taking part HEI, made in the letter of acknowledgment.
• Health protection from the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS), beginning the third month of the grant. The Scholarship beneficiary must have medical coverage that spreads both major and minor restorative costs and gives universal scope to the initial three months in Mexico.
• The cost of the impermanent occupant/understudy visa issuance, for remains more reached out than 180 days\
• Depending on the correspondence with the accomplice nation, it will be incorporated a round-trip universal airfare toward the start and attractive term of the grant. The air ticket will be bought in economy class and will be viewed as the most helpful flight course for the Academic Exchange Office.
• Should the beneficiary of the grant is seeking after examinations outside Mexico City, transportation from Mexico City to the host foundation
furthermore, the back will be given, toward the begin and end of his/her scholarly exercises.
• The scholarships for academic studies are offered to take complete programs for Specialization, Master’s or Ph.D. Degrees, and Postgraduate Researches. Likewise, the offer includes academic mobility for Bachelors and Postgraduate Degree.
• Competitors can’t be living in Mexico during the season of utilization.
• Except in singular cases, grants can’t start in November or December.
• Requests for data and all grant applications must be submitted to the Mexican international haven or simultaneous government office of the candidate’s nation or the assigned Mexican foundation. Just applications that satisfy the more significant part of the necessities will be considered.
• All archives and structures must be in Spanish or submitted with interpretations into Spanish.
• Candidates will educate about the outcomes of the relating Mexican government office or assigned Mexican establishment.
• The grants are not transferable and can’t be conceded to future years.
• The Application Deadline for the Mexican Government Scholarship is 28th September 2018.
• The Deadline will not be extended.
• The Results will be announced on 5th December 2018 through the Mexican diplomatic offices abroad.