National Project Personnel (NPP) ( First Shift (Day) )
Graduate/Equivalent professional qualification preferably in Geoinfomatics/GIS. Bachelors Degree in Space Sciences/GIS/RS.
2 Years(Relevant working experience of 16-18 months with well-reputed government or private organizations. Knowledge of prior work in GIS/RS applications in hydrology/water resource management will be considered an asset.)
Apr 10, 2019
Mar 28, 2019
Please apply through the following link and application submitted through the mentioned link will be accepted ONLY:
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/ and complete your online profile. Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
- Vacancies will be removed from iRecruitment at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
- If you need help, or have queries, please contact: [email protected]
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact: [email protected]
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
- For additional employment opportunities visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/