Applications are invited to apply for the Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs 2019 for Branch Trainee Officers.The world’s first Islamic Bank has opened its doors across Pakistan, and is ambitiously embarking upon its journey of providing “The better way to the bank”.
DIBP offers a dynamic path to launch a long-term career with the Bank. If you think you can make a difference, you are invited to apply and explore the possibility of a dynamic, challenging and rewarding career with Dubai Islamic Bank.
Experienced professionals and fresh graduates with the right attitude, passion to excel, nerve for creativity, and ability to work in teams, are encouraged to join the DIBPL team that is dedicated to providing unparalleled banking services, the Islamic way.
Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs 2019 Details
- Apply by submitting your CV, If you are 23 years old or younger and have a Bachelors Degree (Minimum 14 years of education)
- Pass Entry Test & Interview
- GAIN Knowledge of Genera. Islamic Banking through a 03 Months Training Program (Stipend RS 18.000,per month
- START A rewarding career with DIB Pakistan as a permanent staff
- Jobs in all citie having DIB Pakistan Branches.
- Jobs are in Branches an Officer/Universal Teller.