Houses: soil shed, labor shed, office and store
Fencing materials: Barbed wire, mesh wire, Wooden or R.C.C. poles, “U” nails, Hammer, Wire pooler, strainer or cable puller or iron rod hook, Coaster, Enamel paints, Plain nails
- Prismatic compass, plain table with accessories Abneys’ level , measuring tape, Ranging rod, Arrows etc.
For bed preparation
- Spades, (small & large), pick axes, Wooden hammer, Ropes, cotton or steel tape, Wooden pegs, Shovels’, Khurpa, sickle, axes, Wooden planks, bricks, stones, bamboo’s splinters , etc.
- Thatch, weeds, leaves, thakal, bamboo, polythene sheet, wood
Tubes/tin sheets for irrigating or flooding nursery beds whenever required, which may be made from bamboo, tin, tiles or paper.
- Iron or wooden shade frame, Water cans, polythene pipe, sprinkler, tube well, or irrigation, Sprayers Polythene bag or tubes
- G.I. net for sieving sand and soil, Wooden seed box or metal or plastic seed tray
- Thick poly bags, canes, container or glass jar for storing seed.
- Small metal sieves and Nanglo – for sieving and winnowing of seeds.
- Cutting pliers, sharp knife, bill hook – for branch and root shoot cutting
- B.H.C. powder, potash, metacine, malathene and other insecticides, fungicides and pesticides.
- Forest topsoil, coarse and fine sand, compost, chemical fertilizers, small crushed or round gravel.
- Wheel byre, basket etc.
- Atomizer for irrigating minute/small seeded nursery. This is kind of pump to supply moisture in the seedbeds. It is also used for spraying herbicide or insecticide.
Original Article Here