Veggies are always healthy for skin and hair. Carrot in particular is loaded with naturally occurring antioxidants that slows down the ageing process and fights skin damage.
Carrots can remove harmful toxins from our skin leading it to appear young, revitalize it completely (be it any skin type)and enhancing the beauty of our skin and hair.
Here are some easy DIY recipes using carrots:
1. Hydrate your skin and make it supple:
Take 2 or 3 fresh grated carrots, add 1 tsp each of raw milk, honey and olive oil. Cleanse your face and apply this. Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse off with water. This hydrates the skin leaving it soft and supple.
2. Reveal Soft Hair:
To have damage free hair, boil some carrots, blend it, and add some yogurt and a beaten egg. Apply the pack, wash it warm water after an hour and you will find a change.
3. Multiple Benefits of Carrot Juice:
- For skin ageing problems, carrot juice can act as a great toner; it is capable of restoring suppleness, hydration and youth of the skin. Use it regularly to find a change.
- Consuming carrot juice protects skin tanning and heals sun-affected damages.
4. Use as a Mist to do away with Skin Damage:
Mix fresh carrot juice with two parts rose water, store it in a spray bottle and use it as a face mist.It reverses any damage caused by environmental factors and soothes the sun-exposed skin.
5. Get Glowing Skin naturally:
Make a puree with boiled and blended carrots, add few drops of lemon, 1 tsp honey and few drops of extra virgin olive oil. Apply this evenly on your entire face and neck, leave it for 20 mins and rinse off, you will find a noticeably firmer and glowing skin.
This is what carrot alone can do to your skin. Try out these remedies and feel the change!
Tap the Potential of Carrots and Be Beautiful