- Work in the agricultural industry to design structures,Equipment,And Processes.
- Work in areas such as power systems and machinery design,structure and environmental engineering.
- improve the processing and storage of agricultural products.
- Supervise production of machinery.
- Integrate components in to the final design.
- Ensure designed systems function reliably and for along time.
- Design products to increase the production of farm products.
- Create power machines used for tilling,fertilization,and harvesting.
- Design irrigation, drainage,and flood control systems.
- Develop ways to used power for curing and drying crops.
- Cutting the metals and welding the metals.
- Design 2MB Plough,9and11 tin tiller,Front Dozer and other agricultural equipment.
First Shift (Day)
Jun 04, 2019
May 05, 2019