Wednesday , December 13 2017
Home / Articles / Fertilizer Industry / what is Chelating agent?

what is Chelating agent?

    • Those compounds which form a soluble complex with cations especially with metals such as Zinc, Iron, Calcium e.t.c. are called chelating agents or chelator. Chelator also present in soil derived from phenolic compounds present in decaying ligning from wood (Humus). But its quantity is insufficient for soil fertilization. Most common used chelator is EDTA (Ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid).

    About Muhammad Ramzan Rafique

    I am from a small town Chichawatni, Sahiwal, Punjab , Pakistan, studied from University of Agriculture Faisalabad, on my mission to explore world I am in Denmark these days..

    Check Also

    Role of Arthropods in Soil Fertility

    Report Issue: * Suggest Edit Copyright Infringment Claim Article Invalid Contents Broken Links Your Name: …

    Leave a Reply

    Be the First to Comment!

    Notify of