Home / Agri News / Agriculture Department Offers 60% Subsidy On Drip/Sprinkler Irrigation System

Agriculture Department Offers 60% Subsidy On Drip/Sprinkler Irrigation System




The Agriculture department urged farmers to install drip irrigation system in their fields as it is cost effective and offers handsome return.

The Agriculture department urged farmers to install drip irrigation system in their fields as it is cost effective and offers handsome return.

In a statement issued here, Assistant Director Agriculture Information Naveed Asmat Kohloon said that the government is providing 60 percent subsidy on installation of the system however the farmers will spend remaining 40 percent.

Drip irrigation system is neat, clean and smooth system in which farmers can save fertilizers, labour, water and timing upto 50 percent, he said and added that the drip irrigation system is beneficial for barren, sand and any other sort of soil and also reduces weeds.

Agriculture-Department-Offers-Subsidy-On-Drip-Sprinkler-Irrigation-System

Installation of HEIS Drip/Sprinkler Irrigation Systems at Subsidy

Applications are invited from interested farmers for installation of HEIS (Drip/Sprinkler Irrigation Systems) at subsidized rates.
Systems are being installed on turnkey basis through short listed Supply & Service Companies.
To know the details about Pre-qualified Supply and Service Companies for HEIS, please

Click here.

About Saad Ur Rehman Malik

My name's Saad ur Rehman. I am Studying for M.Sc (Hons) in Agronomy. I am editor at Agrihunt and CEO at Hum Pakistan, President at Al Rehman Rural Development Organization and working as Secretary Information at Society for Human Rights. I've also done masters in Journalism and worked as columnist in "Daily Jang". My agriculture coursework and journalism background helps me how to communicate about issues that affect a farmer's everyday lives. I’ve been awarded the gold medal & shield of honor in order to recognize my community and literary services.

Check Also

Hydro-power (1)pakistan-ranked-3rd-in-world-for-newly-installed-hydropower-capacity-by-saad-ur-rehman-malik

Pakistan ranked 3rd in world for newly installed hydropower capacity

Report Issue: * Suggest Edit Copyright Infringment Claim Article Invalid Contents Broken Links Your Name: …

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of