1. A fruit mature in 120 to 135 days, after flowering.
2. Depending upon the variety colour changes from green to yellow on golden yellow or black or pink.
3. being non – climacteric fully ripe fruits are harvested.
4. Easy separation of barriers indicates harvesting stage.
5. Development of characteristics flavours and aroma.
6. Anabe shahi: 15 to 16 % T.S.S. Thompson seedless 18 to 20 % T.S.S. Thompson seedless 18 to 20% T.S.S.
Harvesting of Grapes:
Grapes are harvested when they are fully riped. While harvesting the clusters should be removed from the vine by cutting with a sharp knife near its attachment to the cane. Handle the cluster by the stem.
Original Article Here