Houses: soil shed, labor shed, office and store
Fencing materials: Barbed wire, mesh wire, Wooden or R.C.C. poles, “U” nails, Hammer, Wire pooler, strainer or cable puller or iron rod hook, Coaster, Enamel paints, Plain nails
- Prismatic compass, plain table with accessories Abneys’ level , measuring tape, Ranging rod, Arrows etc.
For bed preparation
- Spades, (small & large), pick axes, Wooden hammer, Ropes, cotton or steel tape, Wooden pegs, Shovels', Khurpa, sickle, axes, Wooden planks, bricks, stones, bamboo’s splinters , etc.
- Thatch, weeds, leaves, thakal, bamboo, polythene sheet, wood
Tubes/tin sheets for irrigating or flooding nursery beds whenever required, which may be made from bamboo, tin, tiles or paper.
- Iron or wooden shade frame, Water cans, polythene pipe, sprinkler, tube well, or irrigation, Sprayers Polythene bag or tubes
- G.I. net for sieving sand and soil, Wooden seed box or metal or plastic seed tray
- Thick poly bags, canes, container or glass jar for storing seed.
- Small metal sieves and Nanglo – for sieving and winnowing of seeds.
- Cutting pliers, sharp knife, bill hook – for branch and root shoot cutting
- B.H.C. powder, potash, metacine, malathene and other insecticides, fungicides and pesticides.
- Forest topsoil, coarse and fine sand, compost, chemical fertilizers, small crushed or round gravel.
- Wheel byre, basket etc.
- Atomizer for irrigating minute/small seeded nursery. This is kind of pump to supply moisture in the seedbeds. It is also used for spraying herbicide or insecticide.
Original Article Here
Your Comments, Views or Suggestions about this article: